Tuesday, July 31, 2012

{Top Ten Tuesday #4} If I could switch places...


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. They'd love to share their lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Topic
June 24: Top Ten Characters I’d Like To Switch Places With For 24 Hours
 
My Top Ten

  • Alina Starkov from Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo - I think many of you may know this is one of my favorite books now. So that's why. xD
  • Rachel Adams from Defiance by C.J. Redwine - This world is so different from anything I've read, and it's intriguing enough for me to switch places with Rachel. And also get to kiss Logan. :D
  • Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor - I love Karou, and I would looooove to meet Akiva. Plus the world is so vivid, I'd do it in a heartbeat, switch places.
  • Penryn Young from Angelfall by Susan Ee - I don't even know what to say other than I just want to be here for at least a day. To just see how she goes through it.
  • Ellie Monroe from Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton - The background on Ellie and her past lives, and then Will...yeah I'd love to experience that. ;)
  • Kelsey Hayes from Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck - I can't really help it, I love the world; the adventures she has is just awesome. And the two guys in this series. <3
  • Allison Sekemoto from The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa - I don't care how crappy of a life she has. I want to be her badass self.
  • Meghan Chase from The Iron King by Julie Kagawa - Anyone who's read and liked this series, who wouldn't want to switch places with Meghan? I mean, the world(s) are so damn amazing, I'd pay to switch with her.
  • Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - Rose is just all sorts of badassness. I've been wanting to switch places with her ever since I read the first book. Get to canoodle with Dimitri and fight evil. <3
  • Dru Anderson from Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow - Dru is one of my favorite characters in YA badass girls. I loved her throughout the entire series of SA, and would very much like to read about her again if there ever was a chance. D:
What's your top ten? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment