Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Looking For Alaska (#6)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

 • Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
 • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Teaser OneI went to bed wearing a T-shirt, shorts, and socks. No matter how miserably hot it got, I resolved, I would sleep in my clothes every night at the Creek, feeling--probably for the first time in my life--fear and excitement of living in a place where you never know what's going to happen or when. -Page 28

Teaser Two And then she lit a cigarette and sucked on it so hard for so long that I thought the entire thing might burn off in one drag. -Page 18

No comments:

Post a Comment