Saturday, February 25, 2012

Blog Award (One Lovely Blog)

Today, I just saw that someone--and that would be Jessica, from Book Prowl--posted a comment on one of my WOW posts. It was on the 12th of this month. and I feel totally terrible for not seeing it until now. Some blogger I am! ;P I now have to share ten random facts about myself, and then pass the award on to six other people who I believe deserve it. Here are the ten random facts about me:

1. I love reading manga. :)
2. I have two cats; one is completely black and female, and the other one is a whale of a cat, and he is black with a white "tuxedo." ;)
3. I love video games! (Current obsessions are Skyrim and LoZ: Ocarina of Time 3DS.)
4. Dr. Pepper is my favorite soft drink.
5. I plan on being a photographer when I get older.
6. I still have my Build-A-Bear bear from when I was 11 or 12.
7. A few weeks ago, I ran out of bookshelf room! EEK.
8. I got new glasses a couple weeks ago. :3
9. I hate not finishing a book.
10. I have blue-green eyes with brown around my pupils!

Now, the following bloggers are who I pass this award to:

1. Myranda from My(reads)da.
2. Crystal from Elegantly Bound Books.
3. Sarah from I'm Loving  Books.
4. Karla from Karla Reads.
5. Nicole from The Reader's Antidote.
6. Books Over Boys.

6 comments:

  1. I'm just glad you saw it in the end! :) Your facts sound a lot like me! I love manga, cats, video games, Dr Pepper and my eyes are the same colour as yours, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! Sounds like we have a bunch in common! :D

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the award! I hate not finishing a book, love Dr. Pepper and am interested in photography as well :-)

    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's neat! Glad we have some things in common. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you Whitney, and congrats on your award! I've added it to my awards page. I don't do the award posts though, but I still really appreciate it. :)

    ♥ Sarah @ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete