Monday, January 30, 2012

In My Mailbox (#9)

I know I'm just scattering IMMs everywhere. But this one I just couldn't wait to put on the net. :3
I got two very special books in the last few days. 
When Copper Suns Fall by KaSonndra Leigh
Lothaire by Kresley Cole

Lothaire is signed and first collector's edition! And it's numbered. ;) (Mine is number 308, omfg.)
(Been waiting on this book for FOREVER.)

I was especially excited to get WCSF, because I had been talking to the author over Goodreads and Twitter mostly. She had given me an e-ARC a couple months ago, and I just couldn't pass that up. So--trying not to brag here--since I'm one of her first reviewers, she gave me a paperback copy! :D KL is such a sweet lady, I couldn't have asked for it to get an better. But it did, she signed it. And put my name in the dedication. (You bet I squealed loud enough for my dad to yell at me. ;P)
Here's the sentence from a page-long dedication: "To Sylvia, Whitney, and Adriana, my first official reviewers, for validating the last six years i spent on this story by giving me such heartfelt reviews."

So this IMM was special to me in one way or the other. <3 (I think you can still order a copy of Lothaire that's signed, first collector's edition, numbered, and comes in a leather box. I didn't get the leather box, obviously. Wish I had've. :/ Go to premierecollectables.com)



"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by Jill, at her blog The Story Siren. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment