Wednesday, January 18, 2012

In My Mailbox (#7)


'In My Mailbox' is a weekly meme hosted by Jill, at her blog, The Story Siren. :)

I just got a pretty good sized package today. :D I haven't been going out a lot to get any books. So this is one thing I've been waiting on since I made the order. Plus, I've been waiting on my signed first edition copy of Lothaire by Kresley Cole to arrive. My mom called, and they said it was on back order. It was suppose to be shipped out on the tenth of this month, and it still hasn't. So, I'm waiting impatiently on that. :/

Anyway, here's the books I got. c:

  • Something Wicked by Michelle Rowen
  • That Old Black Magic by Michelle Rowan
  • Eon by Alison Goodman
  • The Blood Coven Vampires: Volume 1 by Mari Mancusi
  • The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
  • Crave by Melissa Darnell
  • On a Dark Wing by Jordan Dane
  • Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey (Squee!! Got this one at Walmart, btw.)
  • Misfot by Jon Skovron
  • The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
  • Vanish by Sophie Jordan
  • The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
Hope to be reading these soon! If you've read any of them, tell me your opinion. :) Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment