Monday, October 31, 2011

Book Review: Silence (Hush, Hush #3) by Becca Fitzpatrick

Rating:  ★★★★
Release Date: October 4, 2011
Format: Hardback
Age Group: Young Adult
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
Pages: 438

"The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They've overcome the secrets riddled in Patch's dark past...bridged two irreconcilable worlds...faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty and trust...and all for a love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for—and their love—forever."

For me, there's not really much to say about this book. I mean, that's not putting it in a bad way. It's just that there was a bunch of surprises in it. One in particular I didn't think Becca would put in it. I mean seriously? Nora looses her memory for five months back? I don't know, it seems a little bit...been-there-done-that sort of deal. But it was a nice twist to this series. I wasn't expecting it at all, since I've been faithful to this book since the first one came out in 2009.

Again, there's not really much for me to say. Only that I feel sorry for Patch, which makes me love him even more. <3 And that I think Nora has grown stronger since she lost her memory. And that I still hate Marcie. And I still love Vee. Everything else is just...I don't know. I guess I'm still trying to process what went on lol. I haven't fully wrapped my head around it, so I don't know really how I feel about it. :c But I can say that once the fourth book comes out, which is the last book, I'll know then how I feel about this series. :D

But this book was very good. I can't wait to see how the next one will be. :)

Oh, and I haven't read the extra content in the back of Silence. I got lazy lol. It's when Patch and Nora really met, in Patch's POV. So don't spoil it for me. D:

View all my reviews
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment